RCOG Consignor & Volunteer Information
What To Sell
Please follow these instructions properly. Merchandise Not meeting standards will be removed to a back room. Do NOT bring items on CPSA's RECALL list. Check out their website at www.cpsc.gov. PLEASE, NO CRIBS!
· Children’s spring/summer clothing and accessories in excellent condition. Please bring only quality, in-style, fresh, clean clothes with no buttons missing, no holes, no wrinkles, no excessive peeling, no broken zippers and no stains. There will be a general clothing inspection at drop off OR as we organize our racks. Acceptable sizes are infant to JUNIOR sizes. LIMIT OF 15 previously worn pieces of infant clothing, sizes 0-9 months. Infant clothing sizes sell the least of all the clothing. Pour your time instead into your best clothing and the other items listed below.
· Children’s shoes and socks in excellent condition. Please limit to your best.
· Toys, books, cds, dvds, puzzles and games in working order and no missing pieces. Limit of 3 stuffed animals. NO CASSETTES. NO VIDEOS.
· Children’s spring/summer sport clothing, costumes, swimwear, and sporting equipment
· Baby and child equipment CLEANED with all necessary parts
· Nursery items and furnishings (no cribs, please)
· Current style maternity clothes and all maternity related items
· Childrens’ play equipment cleaned
· Consignors receive 70% of the sales price and are invited to a special preview sale.
· A $7.00 participation fee will be deducted from your proceeds. You will receive a contribution statement for your 30% donation to the RCOG Children's Ministry. If you volunteer at least 4 hours, your seller fee will be waived.
· We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items. For your benefit - PLEASE TAG and TAPE YOUR ITEMS SO THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO STEAL OR EXCHANGE PARTS!!!
How To Become A Consignor
· Please Read ALL of the following information.
· Register online for our sale using our My Consignment Manager web page, www.myconsignmentmanager.com/rcog. Registering with us will verify and/or assign your seller number. For questions or problems, the consignor contact person is Kristy Allen at 404-277-6650 or email@example.com. Be sure to read the automated e-mail you receive once you register. If you are bringing items from a past sale, your seller number must be exactly the same, including front zeros! I recommend your address number. You can use any number from 2-6 digits.
· Prepare and bring your items according to the information below. It is that simple!
How To Prepare Merchandise
· All clothes must be on hangers facing left.
· Pants and skirts should be safety pinned to the top arms of the hanger for easy viewing. Secure 2 pc. garments together with safety pins.
· Attach tags to the right side of the garment using medium size safety pin. Do not use straight pins or small gold safety pins. If you want to help prevent shoppers from switching your tags, tape over the safety pin (not required).
· After tagging, please help us by grouping clothing by gender and size for drop-off. We suggest garbage ties, rubber bands or string to hold sizes together.
· There may be a general clothing inspection at drop off or as we sort to racks. If you want your items to sell, prepare them in such a way that you would buy them at your assigned price.
· Secure loose parts in a clear plastic bag and tape bag closed. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU TAG ITEMS SO THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO STEAL OR EXCHANGE PARTS or TAGS.
· Several small items are best sold when grouped together in plastic bag and priced as a group.
· Attach tags to the bag or the item by placing a piece of clear mailing tape across the tag. Try not to cover the barcode. Be sure to use tape that will not tear the item or the tag. Please use scotch tape to secure tags on books and video covers so that it will not damage the packaging. However secure the tag well!
· Shoes should be fastened together with ribbon, string, or tie wraps.
Generating Tags Through MyCM Automated System
We are requiring all sellers to use tags generated by My Consignment Manager. By electronically entering all of your items, you can save 25-60% of your time when you are tagging. In addition, you will be able to print out your entire inventory, be able to manage your items as sold or not sold, and print tags for different consignment sales without having to retype a single tag!
Their website is simple and easy to use. There is no cost to you outside of our seller’s registration fee.
· Register on our custom web page at www.myconsignmentmanager.com/rcog
· Sort all of your items by clothing, toys, equipment, etc. Regarding clothing, it is better to sort by gender and then size.
· When sorting is completed, enter your items into the system. By sorting prior to entering, you will save a lot of time because you only have to reenter the price and description for each similar item. Each item must have a separate tag. You may NOT print copies of tags and attach. However, for similar items of the same price, you can use the power tag option on the Enter items screen. You must enter items prior to the final dropoff. At the end of dropoff, the sale will be locked and no items may be entered or transferred until we unlock the sale after final reconciliation.
· Printing can be performed at anytime before dropoff, at intervals or all at once when you finish entering your items. No need for a print code if you enter MyCM through www.myconsignmentmanager.com/rcog. Please make sure to use at least a minimum 60# cardstock in white or light pastel colors. Neon colors will not scan.
· Once your tags are printed, make sure the barcode is readable; then cut on the lines and attach tags according to the instructions above. FADED barcodes and barcodes that are TOO DARK/LINES RUN TOGETHER will not work. Do not use a dot matrix printer. Do not cover the barcode with tape. If you have trouble with printing out clear barcodes, please, please contact Kristy Allen at 404-277-6650. If the scanner doesn't read your barcodes, we have to manually enter everything and your items will not reconcile as sold on the website.
· Register early to get the time period and responsibility that you like. You can register at www.myconsignmentmanager.com/rcog. If you are not also selling, you can choose to volunteer only. There is a webpage listed with all volunteer times available and which ones have childcare.
· All volunteers who work 2 or more hours are invited to come shop at the appropriate pre-sales. Please see the bottom of this page or the bottom of our sale homepage for the presale times . There are many options in two hour blocks. The more you volunteer, the sooner you shop.
· Childcare will be available to volunteers during some volunteer times and will be noted on the sign up page.
To volunteer sign up online at www.myconsignmentmanager.com/rcog/ or
contact Kristy Allen at 404-277-6650.
RECEIVING ITEMS ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TIMES (Appointments not necessary; you may come at any of the below times.)
Tuesday, February 26th 4:00-8:00 pm
Wednesday, February 27th, 8:30 am - 1:30 pm and 3:30-5:30 pm (If you come from 3:30-5:30 pm, you must put your own items away.)
PREVIEW SALES (Please No Children Under Age 5 except babies in carriers) Thursday, February 28th
1. Work 5 or more 2 hour shifts, shop from 12-2 pm
2. Work 4 - 2 hour shifts, shop beginning at 4:00 pm
3. Work 3 - 2 hour shifts, shop beginning at 4:30 pm
4. Work 2 - 2 hour shifts, shop beginning at 5 pm
5. Work 1 - 2 hour shift, shop beginning at 5:30 pm
6. Sellers, shop beginning at 6 pm
7. Public Preview Sale beginning at 7:30 pm ($5 fee per family)
PUBLIC SALES (All age children welcome)
Friday, March 1st, 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday, March 2nd, 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Sunday, March 3rd, 1-4 pm (print this page for 20% off total purchase on Sunday)
(Many items 1/2 price on Saturday & Sunday)
PICKUP (for any unsold items)
Tuesday, March 5th, 5-6:30 p.m. or Wednesday, March 6th, 8:30-10:30 a.m.
All items not picked up will be donated to charity.